NH Community FCU is proud to offer a broad selection of Deposit Services to meet all your banking needs, from checking to savings accounts, we’ve got you covered. Call us today and see how easy it is to get started with a financial future that’s right for you!
NOTICE TO MEMBERS CONCERNING REGULATION D
Regulation D is a Federal Regulation which places a monthly limit of no more than six (6) transfers, withdrawals and/or third party payments from a regular share (savings) or money market account.
Transfers that ARE effected by this Regulation include:
- transfers made using online banking
- transfers made over the telephone
- overdraft transfers from savings to cover insufficient funds
- transfers made on your behalf
- pre-authorized, automatic or recurring transfers
For more information regarding Regulation D, please call 1-800-439-7781.
Your savings federally insured to at least $250,000 and backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government.
NCUA. National Credit Union Administration, a US Government Agency